Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessie

Long awaited pictures of tofu!

Guest Jessie

Well, I always say " I will post pics sooner" and never really end up with pics, ( lol, sorry to those I dissapointed in the past million times) but, here he is!

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p688/Totoroandghostiesxreallife101/image_zps190ac801.jpg

He is gorgeous! Look at the gold and gold specks he has on his gills!

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p688/Totoroandghostiesxreallife101/image_zps1d60d99c.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p688/Totoroandghostiesxreallife101/image_zps05cad1fb.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p688/Totoroandghostiesxreallife101/image_zps600d1e7e.jp

Also, I know gravel isn't the best selection of substrate for goldfish, but I will be moving on to carib sea sand soon. :)

So sorry you guys have to copy and paste, but it's better than nothing, right? Sorry... I'm on my tablet. :(

Oo ee oooooo, killer tofu!

Beaauuutiful! :heart

There are no photos for me. Just http..and a bunch of letters :idont

E: Sniped :teehee

Edited by Flipper

I can see the photos. By the way, happy annavairsary on kokos!! It was yesterday, but I am kinda late :)

Beautiful fish, Jessie! :)

Guest Jessie

Thanks so much guys! Let me try to fix the link :)

Edit: LinkS I should say :P

Edited by Jessie

I see nothing :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Guest Jessie

Sorry guys, does this work?

image_zps190ac801.jpg

Do you think he might be a black and gold butterfly? He doesn't have the long flowy fins as a black moor...

image_zps05cad1fb.jpg

image_zps600d1e7e.jpg

There we go! :updated:

Thank you all for complementing on tofu! Tofu loves you all! xD

Edited by Jessie

It would be awesome if he kept that color but he will probably turn red with time. How much time I have no idea lol.

He is a beautiful fish. :)

Edited by Daniel E.

What a beautiful fish you have. I love the colors. I have a 4 inch or so black moor and he doesn't have a long flowing tail. With that said though, I'm not sure what kind of fins your fish has. A telescoped fish. :)

Guest Jessie

Thanks guys so much! I went on another forum, they say the recognize him as a butterfly, but I agree with 4prettyfish... :D

Guest Jessie

It would be awesome if he kept that color but he will probably turn red with time. How much time I have no idea lol. He is a beautiful fish. :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Red? Awesome! Do you think he is a black moor? Or a butterfly disguised as a black moor? xD lol

It would be awesome if he kept that color but he will probably turn red with time. How much time I have no idea lol. He is a beautiful fish. :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Red? Awesome! Do you think he is a black moor? Or a butterfly disguised as a black moor? xD lol

From what I understand a true black moor should be solid black and should not lose its color but many black moors that are sold today are from weaker genetic lines and are not truly "black moors" and just a variety of telescope eye goldfish. So this is how I'd decide. If the people you got him from said he was a black moor then I'd call him a black moor if not I'd say black and red telescope eye.

I have some ryukin that are not really ryukin and more of a fantail.

Hope this helps.

Guest Jessie

Ok

From what I understand a true black moor should be solid black and should not lose its color but many black moors that are sold today are from weaker genetic lines and are not truly "black moors" and just a variety of telescope eye goldfish. So this is how I'd decide. If the people you got him from said he was a black moor then I'd call him a black moor if not I'd say black and red telescope eye.

I have some ryukin that are not really ryukin and more of a fantail.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much Daniel! :D