What Should I Do About This Lump?

The three goldfish I have had for a little over a year seem to be doing very well. Chutney, Blunderbuss and Chippy have doubled in size and their colors have gotten much more vibrant. They're active and seem happy.
The only problem is a lump on Chutney. (I call him a him because his belly/tail border is not so defined and rounded as the other two.) I noticed the lump (which is described in detail below) two days ago. I know that it wasn't there last Wednesday, when my partner and I moved the tank into our new house. I have no idea what this lump could be. Chutney is acting perfectly normal.
We haven't added anything to the tank since the moss balls, back in August of last year, and I washed those very well with the diluted bleach method. The only other things in the tank are river rocks (which I initially boiled very well) that have been there since the tank was first set up. (There used to be a PVC pipe in the tank, but I took it out when we moved because it is not the most attractive thing in the world.)
Help me, please. Chutney is such a friendly goldfish and he's everyone's favorite. I want to fix him.
* Ammonia Level:
* Nitrite Level:
* Nitrate Level:
Between 0 and 5.0 ppm, closer to 0.
* Tap Water Levels:
Ammonia: 0.25 ppm
* Ph, Tank:
* Ph, Tap:
* Test Kit:
API Freshwater drop test kit.
* Water temperature:
72 degrees Fahrenheit / 22 degrees Celsius
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?
45 US gallons. It has been running since February 2012. It finished cycling in June 2012, and the fish were added July 2012.
* Filters:
Two filters: Aquaclear 70 and Aquaclear 30.
* How often do you change the water and how much?
I change 2/3 of the water, weekly.
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?
Because we moved into a new house, I completely changed the water last Wednesday (4 days ago). It was pH- and temperature-matched to the old water.
* How many fish in the tank and their size?
Three lionheads, all 3" long including tails, all quite rotund. Barely any wens yet.
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?
Seachem Prime, 1.5x standard dose because my city adds chloramine to the water and I want to be on the safe side.
* What do you feed your fish and how often?
I feed them once a day every day except for water change day. Blood worms one day, peas one day, soaked New Life Spectrum sinking pellets four days. The amount I feed them is enough that each fish eats a pinch about the size of one eyeball, and it's enough to keep them still looking around for food, and to poop in small, not-trailing amounts. When I am not so busy, I feed them the same amount split into two meals per day.
* Any new fish added to the tank?
No; all three fish were purchased together and added to the tank back in July 2012.
* Medication/treatment history for fish and tank:
I did the standard Koko's PraziPro/salt treatment when I first got the fish, back in July 2012.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?
A round, symmetrical lump about 1/3 of the way down from his pectoral fins to his pelvic fins, along the middle of his belly. His belly is white and the lump is kind of pink. Since I noticed it two days ago, it has gotten slightly bigger and darker.
I have tried to get a picture of the lump, but Chutney is too wiggly and my camera is too bad to get an accurate image of the lump.
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?
No, Chutney is behaving exactly as he always has: hungry, friendly, wiggly, and active.

How are you? I'm sorry your fish isn't feeling so well. :(

Thank you for answering the questions at the top of the page; it really helps us get a clear picture of what's happening in the tank. :) Do you think you can provide us with some clear pictures of the lump in question? If pics aren't coming out clear, you can also try a video.

Maybe gently grasp the fish in your hand, and hold him still, long enough to get a few good pics?

Edited by yafashelli

Hey, yeah, I can hold him to get a video. Hadn't even thought of that. Chutney has never seemed to mind when I've had to scoop him up in my hands to transfer him (I'm afraid to use nets), whereas the other two seem to hold grudges against me.

My mother is currently borrowing my camera so I will get it back from her and post a picture tomorrow. Thanks, everyone.

Yesterday, I held Chutney upside down in a souffle dish of tank water, and my fiance took a pretty good picture of the lump.

However, we can't coax our computer into recognizing the camera when we hook it up, so I can't SHOW you all the picture.

Which doesn't really matter, because that picture would no longer be accurate. The lump is now completely gone, and the spot where it was is now healed over, but slightly bruised.

What could the lump have been? It seemed to me like a pimple or small cyst, just on fish skin. I saw the lump in its intermediate "healing" stage last night: it was just reddish inside, no worms or pus or anything. It's like it just popped by itself, and the scales went back into place, because there aren't any scales missing. What do you guys think? Chutney is still acting perfectly normal.