The Evolution of a Fishkeeper

yafashelli

I LOVE this thread! I thought about doing this too but I dont have too many early pics. I just started late March/early April and went from 2 fish in a 2.5 gallon :yikes to 3 in a 20g to 4 in a 55g! One of the original 2 died :undecided: , but one remains :wub: . I couldnt have done it without you guys. :gfish:

Thank you. :) I'm glad you liked it! :)

This is such a great thread! Amazing transformation from when you started! It's so good that you have all of those experience photos :)

Amazing!!

Thanks, #2. :) When I was having issues, I was taking pics every other second. Lol!

I can't believe I just saw this. Amazing, Tammy! It is wonderful that you took so many pictures to document this.

:) Thanks, I love my babies! :)

Thank you thank you! This makes me feel a lot better about all the mistakes I've made...

:) You're very welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

That was so neat to read! Especially as I am starting out my first real tank. :) It's nice to see how much your fishies have grown too!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I wanted to show people that everyone starts somewhere, and we all make mistakes. :) Best of luck on your first tank, and know that your fish will be big monsters one day, too. :heart

:D that's really cool! I don't believe that I didn't read this thread before...

:) Thanks, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner either! Fantastic thread!! :)

:D Thanks, Cat.

Really informative documentary, thanks for sharing, Tammy.

Thanks, Dan. I really enjoyed making it! :)

What a goldfish addiction journey Tammy. I enjoyed reading about all of your ups and downs. Reminds me of my own. Sorry I didn't read this sooner. :thumbs:

Thanks so much, Becs. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)