Funny fish names

phoebie

My biggest fancy is Beefcake.

I had a Koi whose scales looked like armor who i called Under Armor until he jumped out of my 75 gal during the middle of the night.

If i ever get a black and red fish I will call it Darth Maul.

Well, I have Yafa Boss Tammy, Boss Lisa, The Stakos, and UnaBuna, in addition to the Things. :rofl

Boss Lisa is his favorite. :teehee Don't tell the others.

I guess I just call my fish by their names which aren't all that funny. But my dog has lots of cutesy lil nicknames. :heart

Well, I have Yafa Boss Tammy, Boss Lisa, The Stakos, and UnaBuna, in addition to the Things. :rofl

Boss Lisa is his favorite. :teehee Don't tell the others.

I guess I just call my fish by their names which aren't all that funny. But my dog has lots of cutesy lil nicknames. :heart

I'm the same way! I don't have many nicknames for my goldie but my dog has beyond enough lol!

I have a tendency to just call all of my animals an adjective then what they are.

Grey Cat

Orange Fish

Psycho Hamster

Crazy Fish

Etc...

Not really funny but I swear people don't know the real names of my fish/other animals because I never call them their real names...

Fish are called by their names which aren't unusual ones. I do however coo and cutesy name them when doing stuff like wc.

Cheeky monkey -when being nibbled while trying to do something. Sweetpea, sweetie and darling all get thrown in when i'm trying to move them out of the way.

Hmmmm lets see... I call my betta sometimes mrs. Sweet, the reson bieng, is she stops in tye middle of the tank where the snail is, and just waits and waits for him to cross her path until he gets to the other side, no going around or nothing just sits - and waits, then she gets where she wants to go - a well manered lady she is :)

The goldfish- I call my favorite dont tell them! But I call my favorite, the ladykiller, becuase he chases the girls.

The snail- mr.sweet, my betta fish and my snail are husband and wife.. I swear its like a match made in heaven!! She follows him around everywhere, and just love to give him attention, so they make good parteners :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a tendency to just call all of my animals an adjective then what they are.

Grey Cat

Orange Fish

Psycho Hamster

Crazy Fish

Etc...

Not really funny but I swear people don't know the real names of my fish/other animals because I never call them their real names...

Hahaha,, Those names really made me laugh! It must indeed be confusing for guess

Hmmm.... I usually refer to the goldies in the big tank as the "babies" or bambinos. Or, more commonly, The Horde. Peach is usually referred to by witch or water witch, or more ugly swears if she draws blood when I'm trying to clean her tank. Now the two tiny babies, Porsche and Dexter, are usually cooed at. I call them my Squiggle Butts. This also can be used for the goldies.

I call my white lionhead Shiro my hero. That usually gets funny looks from my family.

I really haven't nicknamed Dottie and Kyro. Other than my finned kids and aquatic lawnmowers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I don't have mine yet but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call them Sweet Tater and Ms. or Mr. Potato Head. I was sending pics to my mom and she suggested M. Potato Head. I was showing pics of ranchu to my husband and he said it looks like a sweet potato with fins. So, there you have it. :thumbup2: