Last ever tank pictures!

I used the settings as described in Alex's post for taking goldfish photos and this is what I ended up getting! I didn't take nearly as many since far less were blurry, but I find them a little too dark which made them a little grainy. Also keeping note that my tank is covered in a layer of green! Still, the photos are much more clearer and easier to take! I just need some better lighting

Hopefully, my fish will all be in the pond tomorrow afternoon once the silicone on the filter has dried, so I will be pulling down the goldfish tank and selling it. Probably won't get another tank until I've graduated from Uni and have a place of my own, so a very long time haha.

Still, glad to finally have a pond! The location is temporary, since I need to get an outdoor power box to plug everything in, so at the moment it is under the deck with the power chord going through the window... The plants around it are just to somewhat blend it in for now since it really is such a misfit where it currently is! The duckweed and frogbit I put in today have now since gotten a lot smaller in size since some birds have come along and eaten some lol. I'll be putting some fake snakes around it to keep them away tomorrow instead of using mesh.

Anyway, here's the pics!

IMG_1364_zps82be48af.jpg

IMG_1393_zpsbaeeecfe.jpg

IMG_1421_zps1707d354.jpg

IMG_1368_zpsa0fd849b.jpg

IMG_1380_zpsa6a5d76a.jpg

IMG_1402_zpsf387c72a.jpg

IMG_1409_zps55e31a33.jpg

Edited by Narny105

I'm not going anywhere, just going from tank to pond! :P I simply cannot maintain a tank anymore living away from home, so a pond is a much better solution and with only three fish living in it, it should be much easier maintenance!

Thanks guys! I've never really noticed the wen growth on Bubbles until now. Also it feelz all squishy :rolleyes:

Momo's floating hasn't really worsened either, and I've got him on a little Repashy Spawn and Grow which has really helped boost his size! Only an occasional thing, though.

I'm disappointed at where I drilled the outflow hole though. It's a lot lower and bigger than what I had pictured in my head, so lost a lot of water space there. Shouldn't be too much of an issue when I get some piping to set up the water changing system. Going to stick an elbow joint pointing up in it so I can get some more water height and the water from the surface can skim into it and out

Edited by Narny105

Wow! Your fish are totally stunning :D Colors and wen are impressive! I wish you the best at uni! I am sure the wet pets will love there new digs :happydance I'm looking forward to pond pics and video :)

BTW I've been wanted to tell you that I love your new avatar :thumb: