Good News!

daryl

My "strange" bacterial infection that popped up for Click and Clack, and then for Smackie/WildThang/Charlie is now beginning to be under control. WildThang and Charlie are nearly normal, Smackie is perking up a lot, and even Click is responding - very very slowly, but there is a definate improvement. I thought I was going to lose the lot of them, but MediGold did the job again. That is twice now that that food has saved seriously ill fish - the first time being a large black oranda that came to me horribly impacted with eggs and a bacterial infection.

:panana:panana:panana

I really really did not want to lose little Click. I think he was within hours of dying. He is such a cute little guy......

Daryl, that is wonderful news! I was wondering how your little guys were doing! Yes, it can't be said enough, Medigold should be in any fish keepers medicine chest!!! :happydance

Its sinking food, and I don't soak it. But if you have fish that tend to get problems with unsoaked food, go ahead and soak it a few seconds... :)

Archived