Sign in to follow this  
ashlee18

Goldfish Fry 3 Months Old 8/6/13

My babies are growing! So Alex and I have decided that they definitely have some ryukin in there somewhere lol. It is most likely Kenny, my calico ryukin, that fathered them and my calico butterfly is the mother of the two calicos as well. She could possibly be the mother of all three. I hope they develop tele eyes but I think that would be happening about now so I am not crossing my fingers or anything.

They will probably get moved into my 20 gallon next while I try to figure out if I can get my 30 gallon in my room.

they are doing great in your care :) keep up the good work and the updates ;)

They look great.

They look really good.

Thank you guys :) these three literally bring a smile to my face every time I see them.

Lori, they are just precious!! I can see why they make you smile. :D

Thank you Lisa. It is also horrifying to compare them to a video from a month ago. They are growing too fast.

They are gorgeous, and is growing quite well, and quite evenly! I am very impressed! :)

OHHH! They are giant :tbanana and they are beautiful :wub: You have done a wonderful job momma! The silvery green one has amazing fins! I can't wait to see what color he turns out to be :)

Very nice! I know this wasn't asked, but oh well... I'm sure the fish will be fine in the 20 for a while, but why upgrade to a 30 when that won't be much better for much longer? Then you will have to upgrade again. I have learned that doing it right the first time saves money in the long run. Find a nice 55 or even 75 on Craigslist and call it a day if at all possible :)

They're lovely, great job raising them!

Very nice! I know this wasn't asked, but oh well... I'm sure the fish will be fine in the 20 for a while, but why upgrade to a 30 when that won't be much better for much longer? Then you will have to upgrade again. I have learned that doing it right the first time saves money in the long run. Find a nice 55 or even 75 on Craigslist and call it a day if at all possible :)

Because I have...six big tanks up right now and I live in my parents' house. I will get kicked out for sure if I set up my 60 now (I have it in the garage) lol and if I stick the 30 in my room, then they will never see it. I plan to buy a house but everything I like goes for way more than asking price and more than I can afford. A 30 will not be their forever home :)

Because I have...six big tanks up right now and I live in my parents' house. I will get kicked out for sure if I set up my 60 now (I have it in the garage) lol and if I stick the 30 in my room, then they will never see it. I plan to buy a house but everything I like goes for way more than asking price and more than I can afford. A 30 will not be their forever home :)

I thought I was the only one with a 60 hiding in their garage :rofl

They look amazing!

Wow! I hope my Ryukin fry turn out that nice. Congratulations! :)