My Brilliantly Bright Boy Betta

Daniel E.

• Supporter

Thank you :)

Lisa that was not even planed lol. I was just there an was like "oh that would be nice" then the baby anubias was like "perfect to go with it." I have been going back and forth on getting something to go in the middle where the hole is.

Still need some small plants of and I found some sort of seeding that came from one of my new plants but idk witch one right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Supporter

Got my snails :)

I put the 4 smallest ones in the Betta tank. And the two big ones in the tropical tank.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Daniel E.

• Supporter

Lovely snails! I'm glad they made it. :nana

"What are these? Oh, I can't eat them.. Booooringggg!"

:rofl

Before I fliped them upright he was going to try. :o

• Supporter

I love the way you placed the substrate. Very pretty tank!

Thank you :)

I got the idea from someone on here. I saw a pic with gravel and sand mixed and I liked it :)

Edited by Daniel E.

Those snails are AWESOME!!! I love how your betta is eying them up :rofl3 BTW great tank and I too love the substrate :thumb:

• Supporter

And now for an update.

New anubias well not new its from the 30gal lol.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Looks alittle cloudy because I disturbed the sand and gravel.

Edited by Daniel E.

Daniel. I can't believe I am just now looking at this from before you posted the first photo's. I'm lagging. Your tank is absolutely beautiful. I love it. It looks much bigger then a 10g. Your betta is beautiful. I love the pics of how he's staring at your snails when you added them to the tank. Everything about your setup I'm loving it.

I have an empty 10g as of the other day and asked my daughter if she wanted it for one of her betta's. She didn't want it. It made me a tiny bit sad. She said if she took it she would want to leave the tank in the living room. I don't want it in the living room though. :( We already have two bigger tanks and a qt set up for a month or so. I don't want the responsibility of taking care of more tanks. And I know if I see it every day in the living room that's what is going to happen. But wow, it's tempting after seeing your setup.