Pretty sure Paul is constipated

Today Paul's belly looks a little swollen and he's not as active as usual. He's swimming fine and there's no bottom sitting or floating, he's just spending more time floating in one place than I've seen from him. I'm pretty sure he's constipated. Should I fast them tonight or give them peas?

• Admin

Today Paul's belly looks a little swollen and he's not as active as usual. He's swimming fine and there's no bottom sitting or floating, he's just spending more time floating in one place than I've seen from him. I'm pretty sure he's constipated. Should I fast them tonight or give them peas?

Fast for 3 days then give him some green beans for 2 days.. :)

They're gonna hate me :P Would peas work? I can get green beans but I have peas on hand.

Since you're fasting for three days, is it possible to get some beans over the interim? Peas, however, can work too. :)

I probably will stick with peas. The next couple days I have 12 hour overnights and then I'll be gone for the weekend, peas will be easier.

But for future reference with beans do you have to take out the seed and just give them that (like with peas how you can just give the middle parts) or do you just chop the whole thing up tiny for them?

Yep! They got peas yesterday and I saw him having a poop a bit later. It was long and white with a greenish tint and some air bubbles at the end...sound okay?

I'm thinking the aggression I saw yesterday might have been because it was the first meal after a fast...I'd be food aggressive too in that situation!