Here is the betta tank with the new cobalt heater

waterfaller1

Nice! Looking forward to getting it and warming up the tank. What is yours set at? I was thinking I would set it at 80.

Thanks for the pics :)

That's beautiful!!! I'm sure your betta will be quite the happy little fella. :heart
I'm not usually a fan of ornaments in my tank but I HAVE to ask.. Where did you get that little seahorse?! :wub:

Thanks everyone. I am really happy with it. I keep it at it's original setting of 78F. I found this betta is much more active at 78 than 80. I think they vary, but both seem really happy. And some news!! My third betta, the one in my avatar, is supposedly in the U.S. finally! I only bought him what two three months ago!

I am not usually a fan of ornaments either, but wanted to have a little whimsical fun with these two tanks. the third is more natural. I got him from e-bay. Look up pot belly seahorse ornament!

Great little tank! I'm sure your little betta loves it! :) The sand is pretty!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Oh i love your new heaters :) so slim and easily missed I honestly never even noticed in the last tank ;)

if only your betta could talk and tell you where he's been the last couple of months ;) lol I hope he arrives ok :) and soon!!!

That heater certainly kicks your tank up a notch, but it was beautiful even before you added it. :) How's your mermaid weed doing?

Thank you! doing well and getting new roots. Not quite as red, but it had CO2 before and was closer to the light.

I have two of these a 50w and a 200w But they are made by Aquael here.. wonder if cobalt is same company?

http://www.littleocean.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=99

That's interesting. Must be the US vs the UK models. How do the big ones perform? I might like to get one for the sump on my 90 gallon. The one I have in there is huge and it scares me.