Last Chance Raffle! #2 One Very nice Ranchu! Ends 8/30/2013

koko

• Admin

Do not post in this thread unless you are to enter it! thank you

With the help of East Coast Ranchu's Im Raffling off a Ranchu...

Rules

1. By entering this (meaning by posting, need to post a photo of your tank) you are agreeing that you will pay the Shipping of the fish and this can range from $20 to $70 depending on where you live from East Coast Ranchu's place.

"You will have to cover the Overnight or 2 Day Shipping if you win. Rates vary from $20 to $70 depending on distance. If you are within 500 miles of my location, it's only $20 UPS Ground /Overnight"

post-1-0-74779100-1372708254.jpg

and

2. You have the right set up for this fish (meaning a 15 gallon minimum space, either a spare tank or, 15 extra gallons in a tank)..So you will need to post a photo of your tank in which the fish is going into on your first post here in this thread. Also please include the gallons of the tank and how many fish in it if it does have fish. By this you are agreeing to all of this above. Previous winners cant enter again.

koko

If you have any questions please pm me about this, do not post it in this thread about question to this.

3. If your a Regular member you get to choose one ranchu out of this bunch. If your a Subsciber you get the chance to choose up to 2 fish out of this bunch.

12_zps5ecc2c52.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I didn't win the last time, might as well have a second go at this.

This is my tank:

?

Posted Image

?

?

180 gallons, two penguin pro 400s, one AC 110 and a Fluval FX5.? Currently 10 goldies.

But I will first do a lengthy qt in my 30 gallon long since the guys in the 180 are going through a precautionary qt.

Posted Image

Another chance! How did I miss this! Awkward angle for the pic but I'm on my phone. It's 110 gals with 5 fish! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Gosh they are all cuties!! I love the black one! Or one of the bronzey ones :)

:hi gonna play some sims and then go to work and then play more sims! Productive day right? :rofl

:hi gonna play some sims and then go to work and then play more sims! Productive day right? :rofl

Sounds like the perfect day to me! I need a new computer to run it though :rofl

That was me a couple years ago. I finally made a plan to get one and paid it off in a year :) I'm so happy with it.

By the way, same plan for today :o I'm in lazy mode.... :rofl

Edited by Mernany

?

:hi gonna play some sims and then go to?work and then play more sims! Productive day right? :rofl

Sounds like the perfect day to me! I need a new computer to run it though :rofl

?

?

That was me a couple years ago. I finally made a plan to get one and paid it off in a year :) I'm so happy with it.

?

By the way, same plan for today :o I'm in lazy mode.... :rofl

That will be me next year. I plan to make my computer last for another year while I save up a down payment.

I'm hungry...

Not feeling 100% :/don't wanna work either....