Fantail with Eggs

fantailfan1

Today is Day 4 of MMs and Epsom and I started her on a round of prazi today. She is still active and eating just fine. She is also still funky shaped. :idont Her poos are sometimes white and sometimes food colored. She's a mystery. We'll see how the next few days go . . .

I'm taking the active/eating/no bottom sitting as a good sign. I just wish her funky shape would bet back to normal. :idont

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is wondering how Swimmie is doing :rofl I thought I'd do an update. :D

I did 14 days of MMs and Epsom and Swimmie is doing great! The tiny bit of pineconing behind her gills is gone, she's active and eating just fine. She still looks a bit fat in the rear :o but I think that's the way she's gonna be. :idont

I added her back to the main tank today and Waddles is quite fond of her. :o At least I've got Bobbie in there also so he can divide his chasing between the 2 of them.

I'll let you know if we get any more eggs. :teehee

• Supporter

Thanks Alex!? Me too!!

?

And I should have thanked Jess and you for all your help throughout this ordeal.?

?

So, thank you, thank you, thank you Jess and Alex!!? :I-Thank-You::flowerss:bighug

Your going to tank Jess :yikes:thud

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2