Power head / pump for the tank?

Would a power head / pump be beneficial to a goldfish? Would it help make them a stronger swimmer? Or is this a bad idea?

I didn't get one I just wondered if it would be an idea to get one...? Even a small one?

Thanks! :)

If you have the recommended 10x filtration, there isn't really a need for a powerhead. Back when I only had one filter on my tank, and I had trouble with water circulation, I used a powerhead, but I didn't really care for it.

If you have the recommended 10x filtration, there isn't really a need for a powerhead. Back when I only had one filter on my tank, and I had trouble with water circulation, I used a powerhead, but I didn't really care for it.

I have a 75 gallon and a 55 gallon filter on my 55 gallon tank (both on one tank but that is because I have too many goldfish...)

I have a 75 gallon and a 55 gallon filter on my 55 gallon tank (both on one tank but that is because I have too many goldfish...)

Thank you for the info! :)

They aren't necessary. Fancy goldfish wouldn't be able to handle it.

Ahhh ok thanks! :)

What's the gph for your filters?

Uhhmmm... I THINK the smaller one is a 200 and the larger is like 350?

What's the gph for your filters?

Small is probably 200 larger is probably 350