What is the funniest thing your fish has ever done?

AnnaMNR

Funniest? I'm not sure about that.

I do have one fish that likes to splash my face with a bit of water when I get close to the tank to feed them or even just look at them. They follow me from end of the tank to the other.

I just think all my fish are the cutest at whatever they are doing. :)

The goldies I keep in the living room have the "Vaccuum Ritual". They will only do this when me or the wife are vaccuming. The Sarasas will follow us back and forth like a small orange and white cloud. Given that the tank is about six feet long, that can get a little unnerving when I'm within a few feet of the tank and I see fish eyes begging me for food.

Mine love the laser pointer I use for my cats. They chase it around and try to eat it and get frustrated when they can't figure it out. Don't ask how I came up with that idea :P

• 2 weeks later...

Comet is a 7" comet goldfish that likes his tank a certain way. When I changed his bar bubbler for a round one for something different, he yanked it out 3x's and then yelled at me to change it. Literally looked like he was pouting everytime I fixed it, until one day he discovered that if he swam to the middle of it and relaxed he rose quickly to the top of the tank. lol Every once in a while we watch him take an 'elevator ride' to the top, it's hysterical.

Now when I try to vacuum around it at water changes, he goes to the middle of it or swims up the side of the tank at me! lol

Lol some funny stories :)

I recently added a new plant some sort of sa and my Rusty has decided he loves it and keeps pulling it out of it's container,well last night it was floating (tired of putting it back ) and there he was sleeping it up like a piece of spaghetti ;) I Lol but also worried he was going to choke on it :) so their now clipped to tank for nom nom's ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4