Hehe, half blind with a wiggly friend!

Couple of cuties! :heart I'm glad you took in the one eyed fishy :I-Thank-You: Who knows what would have happened if you left her there.

Couple of cuties! :heart I'm glad you took in the one eyed fishy :I-Thank-You: Who knows what would have happened if you left her there.

Such a neat looking pair! Congrats! :)

c: Thanks!

I'm a sucker for white fish in general. Plus I think deformities are interesting,so I don't mind.

Actually, the more I look at Glitch's eye, I don't think it's entirely missing. I saw a grayish/black spot move in the socket like it was a pupil looking around. I think Glitch still has part of her eye,it just either got partially munched or it just never fully developed. :o

EDIT - Just had to unplug the airstone. Too much current.D:

Edited by SynthHermit

Ugh, I'd love to see that closeup, of the eye "thing"!

And yes, let the little ones settle in and get some strength. Air stones also cause less current if they are kept closer to the surface. So you can have the benefit from the aeration while significantly reducing the current if you keep the air stone just an inch or two below the water surface :)

And yes, let the little ones settle in and get some strength. Air stones also cause less current if they are kept closer to the surface. So you can have the benefit from the aeration while significantly reducing the current if you keep the air stone just an inch or two below the water surface :)

I just tried with the closeup setting on my camera. Glitch is a bit to fast, but I got one decent shot along with a video. I'll upload it after dinner. c:

Hehe they're adorable. The one-eyed gal/guy will be GORGEOUS when they grow up, that tail will fill in beautifully. The itty-bitty moore is just too cute, I can't stand it!

Pixel (Moor) I'm sure is going to have a set of fins on him.

I can't wait until they get bigger. c:

Also, here's the picture/video I took of Glitch's eye "thing" xD

33dlesp.jpg

It's quite interesting to look at.

I hope they do well they are just so cute :) I also love white fish! My mom doesn't understand why, she says you can see their insides but I find them quite elegant!

I hope they do well they are just so cute :) I also love white fish! My mom doesn't understand why, she says you can see their insides but I find them quite elegant!

My mom says the same thing! She likes them colorful and calico and whatnot.

I think it may be the whole thing with white being normally un-natural that draws me to them.

Ah, I can see the mutant pupil thing :rofl

That's really interesting! Thanks for posting this! And yes, white fish are awesome :3 Most of them will become more opaque as they grow though, so the insides will not be showing so much. Kind of too bad, I'd love to see a big "see-through" goldfish :D