New ECR Oranda

No way!! I always thought, If she bred orandas too I would probably have to buy one! :o

Looks like you have to buy one.LOL.

Where do you go to see her orandas?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Daniel. I posted some video's Cynthia sent me.

what a cutie :) congrats and Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you so much shellbell4ever.

No way!! I always thought, If she bred orandas too I would probably have to buy one! :o

Looks like you have to buy one.LOL.

Where do you go to see her orandas?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Daniel. I posted some video's Cynthia sent me.

what a cutie :) congrats and Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you so much shellbell4ever.

Well it finally is time to get a brother or sister for my fish! Gonna have to think about this :)

Yes! She's in Newark? I'm about 40 minutes from there. I dont feel deserving enough to go see her setup in person! :rofl

Yes! She's in Newark? I'm about 40 minutes from there. I dont feel deserving enough to go see her setup in person! :rofl

Have you seen the photos of her setup?

Have you seen the photos of her setup?

I haven't. From what psp described when she went, it sounds amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Heidi and Happy Birthday to you a bit early. You picked out a beautiful Oranda. I love him/her. :heart How big is he/she? What a face!

Cynthia thinks its a boy. I think he is 6 to 7 inches.

Gorgeous Oranda.

Thank-you nighttigerz.

Congratulations Heidi and Happy Birthday to you a bit early. You picked out a beautiful Oranda. I love him/her. :heart How big is he/she? What a face!

Cynthia thinks its a boy. I think he is 6 to 7 inches.

Gorgeous Oranda.

Thank-you nighttigerz.

Your welcome :)

Happy early birthday and what a birthday gift. :D Awesome looking oranda. I think he's winking at me in the pic... :P

Thank-you BigBlueLove. I knew he was a flirt.LOL.

Hi Heidi, This post to you is in regards to your post on my thread on my new fish. I couldn't find that photo thread contest anywhere so see your fish. So I was hunting down your thread to see your fish again. He's gorgeous. In the photo isn't that a Chocolate Oranda? You have your new fish now right? I'm still trying to find him in your tank. ha ha ha ha ha Yours is a Blue or Chocolate?

Happy early birthday and what a birthday gift. :D Awesome looking oranda. I think he's winking at me in the pic... :P

Thank-you BigBlueLove. I knew he was a flirt.LOL.

Lol. Don't hate the playa... :D That's just goldies being goldies. :P

Hi Heidi, This post to you is in regards to your post on my thread on my new fish. I couldn't find that photo thread contest anywhere so see your fish. So I was hunting down your thread to see your fish again. He's gorgeous. In the photo isn't that a Chocolate Oranda? You have your new fish now right? I'm still trying to find him in your tank. ha ha ha ha ha Yours is a Blue or Chocolate?

I tried looking for the pics as well, but couldn't find it. Thought I was just an idiot or something. :D