Post your saltwater tank photos here!

Moucho+Moncho

• Admin

If you have a well established system and appropriate lighting they aren't hard at all. I take care of them at work and they aren't especially hard.

thats why I said Mushrooms... the easiest of them all :)

14.jpg

I would love to do one someday. But live rock is very expensive and none around here. And I would be terrified I would kill the rocks. lol

Yours looks great Koko.

• Admin

I would love to do one someday. But live rock is very expensive and none around here. And I would be terrified I would kill the rocks. lol

Yours looks great Koko.

hard to kill the rocks hun :)

thank you :) I did alot of research before hand :)

• Admin

no anemones. They are a no no unless your really good at keeping SW.. it was a mistake for us we lost this one.. :(

rose3.jpg

The clownfish was a hoot and will live just fine in a tank with out one... we had this guy with the anemone and then with a Ricordea (another kind of mushroom) :)

• Admin

I would like a Green Mandarin if i started a tank.

Hun that fish is classed in a Medium to High SW care.. Not for beginners at all.

See they eat nothing but copepods, nothing else. So this means your live rock needs to be in good health as those guys live in there. :o and only there.

• Supporter

I just think they are a beautiful fish. I know I could not get one right away. But at some point. They are probably in the top 5 id like to have in SW.

others include flame angelfish, Kaudern's Cardinal, yellow tail damselfish, and firefish for a small tank. But I know I cant do all of these.

• Admin

Yes my uncle had a GM once but it died the 2nd day.

Most likely stress or lack of Copepods... they really only eat those. Some people say they can get them to eat other things but its very very rare that they will.

I have always wanted one to, but I went with a Blenny and it was just as cool just not colorful as the GM... hes in the photos above :) the camo looking dude.