Fry feeding time question

abcdomo

You can try crushing some of your pellets into a powder in the mean time.

How do I know if they eat it and do I put it right into the water or mix it with water first?

They gotta be eating if they lasted almost a week right?

Edited by abcdomo

With my fry I got a new pepper grinder and put some pellets in it then grind away at feeding time.

It turns to powder basically. I didnt worry about pre soaking it.

Maybe I'll try that or I have one of those things where its a bowl and has a thing that you use to grind things up in I forget what it is called. I'm just scared some of them aren't eating since people said they should swarm to the food but they don't

I have one fry that seems to be developed more than the others which I saw the food in its stomach yesterday. The other fry seem to be catching up though development wise.

I actually lost the last few I had cos my air pump died and I couldn't keep the water good for long enough. But I have a new batch of eggs I'm waiting to hatch so maybe I'll have better luck this time. I finally got my amazon package with my new air pump and a sponge filter so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for them

Sorry to hear that and when are they suppose to hatch? Also good luck hopefully all goes well this time:)

haha I mean I can see why they think were scary were 20x the size they are haha but they are so little and cute it's hard not to look at them

I hope these ones make it so badly! They'll probably hopefully hatch tomorrow.

Ashlee, when should i put a sponge filter in with the babies?

My guys never swarmed because they assumed that I was the bearer of all evil lol now they know "big scary lady = food"