I'm Calling it The Alice Tank...

IvoryValentine01

that's a very pretty print :) I like it! now you just need fish :D

I was so excited cuz it's outdoor fabric so it's more like canvas and the fabric store had it on sale for 50% off. And yeah, I'm poking around the internet for crown pearlscales for sale...none of the ones I've found so far tho are really speaking to me so the search continues on.

• Supporter

That looks fantastic! It is ready for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party! I lay in bed at night and design my new 55 gallon. Start with one idea then think of something else. Basically, I need more thanks and a bigger apartment!

That looks fantastic! It is ready for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party! I lay in bed at night and design my new 55 gallon. Start with one idea then think of something else. Basically, I need more thanks and a bigger apartment!

this one basically had to fit into my bedroom. I think it turned out perfectly and simple like I wanted it to. that being said, I probably have too many tanks. I'm betting my hubby would definitely say so.

• Supporter

this one basically had to fit into my bedroom. I think it turned out perfectly and simple like I wanted it to. that being said, I probably have too many tanks. I'm betting my hubby would definitely say so.

LOL I am trying to figure out a way to hide my new 55 gallon from my boyfriend. It is currently stashed in the back seat of my car covered with a blanket (fleshless of course) I am hoping he won't notice it!

Your tank looks so nice. I love the name you gave it. :) It definitely looks like an Alice in Wonderland tank. I can totally see two little round balls in there. I hope you find your Crowned Pearlscales or Pearlscales.

By the way, I don't think I commented on your bedroom from your other post. It's beautiful. I love your ceiling. I love the color.

LOL I am trying to figure out a way to hide my new 55 gallon from my boyfriend. It is currently stashed in the back seat of my car covered with a blanket (fleshless of course) I am hoping he won't notice it!

a 55 gallon is not somethin' that's gonna stay hidden long...just take the plunge. At this point my hubby just mostly rolls his eyes. He actually told me he liked this tank & where I put it...which was surprising and there was no argument about me even bringing it home in the first place...but then again, he wasn't really involved and he didn't have to carry anything or spend hours traveling from store to store to look at tanks or gather needed parts.

Your tank looks so nice. I love the name you gave it. :) It definitely looks like an Alice in Wonderland tank. I can totally see two little round balls in there. I hope you find your Crowned Pearlscales or Pearlscales.

By the way, I don't think I commented on your bedroom from your other post. It's beautiful. I love your ceiling. I love the color.

Seriously, the colors & patterns just make me think of Alice's dress & all the Alice costumes I've seen over the years...& then when I went out to look for stuff to put in it, I fell in love with the idea of the teacups...it just all came together so nicely. I still need to get a heater though since the room is air conditioned...the water is siting firmly at 68*F & I'm going to look at some regular pearlscales today as well. I'm still sorta torn between my pearlscale options.

That is gorgeous. Go with vibrant coloured fish like the traditional "gold" (orange) would really pop!

Or red cap orandas could look like ace of hearts cards!

I think anything less vibrant would look lost.