I moved the little ones to a food safe storage bin that's bigger than their old tank, because it had moisture underneath and I decided to switch things up. Enjoy the pics! :)

fishies045.jpg

fishies043.jpg

fishies042.jpg

fishies041.jpg

fishies040.jpg

fishies039.jpg

fishies038.jpg

fishies036.jpg

fishies034.jpg

fishies031.jpg

fishies027.jpg

fishies026.jpg

fishies024.jpg

fishies020.jpg

fishies019.jpg

fishies016.jpg

fishies015.jpg

You did a really good job for your tub setup. How many gallons is that? It looks really nice. Your fish are so adorably chubby and cute as can be. They look fantastic.

I believe I had told you from a previous thread of yours that I have a Crowned Pearlscale!!! I don't know if you have seen my recent thread that I made Saturday. I'm terrible I don't remember who posted on it. My thread title says: July birthday's for some of my fish. (ha can't remember the exact title but it's close I think ha ha) My pearlscale is in the 34 gallon tank. (I think you were asking about her)

Edited by 4prettyfish

Aww they're sooo cute I just love the chubby ones ^-^

That tub setup is really well done, it looks great and they look so happy :)

Thanks everyone! :heart:wub:

You did a really good job for your tub setup. How many gallons is that? It looks really nice. Your fish are so adorably chubby and cute as can be. They look fantastic.

I believe I had told you from a previous thread of yours that I have a Crowned Pearlscale!!! I don't know if you have seen my recent thread that I made Saturday. I'm terrible I don't remember who posted on it. My thread title says: July birthday's for some of my fish. (ha can't remember the exact title but it's close I think ha ha) My pearlscale is in the 34 gallon tank. (I think you were asking about her)

Yep that was me. I'll definitely look for it after work today :)

About the gallons - It is 41.6 Liters (10.98956 gallons) - to be exact lol. So only slightly bigger.

fishies011.jpg

This one is my profile picture. It's my favorite one :P

Aaaaaah! This makes me regret a little not getting the little pearlie I saw at the LFS the other day. :thud

These guys are just so cute. :heart

Hehe awwh thanks~

What made you interested in getting the pearl? :)

Aaaaaah! This makes me regret a little not getting the little pearlie I saw at the LFS the other day. :thud

Hehe awwh thanks~

It was really the cute factor. I never used to like them until recently. They're just so chubby! I really had to remind myself that Clementine would probably bully the pearlie if I got it. :(

Hehe awwh thanks~

It was really the cute factor. I never used to like them until recently. They're just so chubby! I really had to remind myself that Clementine would probably bully the pearlie if I got it. :(

Awwh... I am planning to buy an orange oranda tomorrow and maybe put it in the tub with the pearls for a day or so until her 33 gallon is ready. I wonder if she'll bully them? I'll post about it when it happens. :D

Hehe awwh thanks~

Awwh... I am planning to buy an orange oranda tomorrow and maybe put it in the tub with the pearls for a day or so until her 33 gallon is ready. I wonder if she'll bully them? I'll post about it when it happens. :D

You might not want to do that, mainly because the new fish may have different issues than the pearls. It'd be best if the Oranda had its own QT. ;)

I only think Clementine will because she's about six or so times the size of the pearlie and she hasn't taken well to many other fish. She bullied my Tele so bad that I had to rehome her. :/

Hehe awwh thanks~

You might not want to do that, mainly because the new fish may have different issues than the pearls. It'd be best if the Oranda had its own QT. ;)

I only think Clementine will because she's about six or so times the size of the pearlie and she hasn't taken well to many other fish. She bullied my Tele so bad that I had to rehome her. :/

Oh right haha...I knew that already, just wasn't thinking about it fully. I have a QT tank for her when the time comes. :P

Hehe awwh thanks~

I did have my C. Pearlscale in with an Oranda, Red Cap, and Black Moor for about 7 months last year and the beginning of this year. My Pearlscale was always and still is smaller then the other three. Around 5 months ago I found out that the three bigger fish were boys and constantly chasing my much smaller fish the pearlscale. So unfortunately, I had to separate them. They were to rough and she rarely rested it seemed. I ended buying my 34g tank for my pearlscale and bought another female fish (Oranda). I thought they could be forever roommates. Long story short, I decided to keep my two smaller fish and more delicate fish in the 34g. So there lives my female pearlscale and male black moor. If rough hanky panky occurs I can just change my two tanks to a "boy tank" and a "girl tank". ha ha So with that, I do love having two tanks to play around with if I need to. :)

I did have my C. Pearlscale in with an Oranda, Red Cap, and Black Moor for about 7 months last year and the beginning of this year. My Pearlscale was always and still is smaller then the other three. Around 5 months ago I found out that the three bigger fish were boys and constantly chasing my much smaller fish the pearlscale. So unfortunately, I had to separate them. They were to rough and she rarely rested it seemed. I ended buying my 34g tank for my pearlscale and bought another female fish (Oranda). I thought they could be forever roommates. Long story short, I decided to keep my two smaller fish and more delicate fish in the 34g. So there lives my female pearlscale and male black moor. If rough hanky panky occurs I can just change my two tanks to a "boy tank" and a "girl tank". ha ha So with that, I do love having two tanks to play around with if I need to. :)

Yes that seems like a very versatile thing, having two tanks. I can't wait to set up my 40 gallon! All I need is a stand sturdy enough to put under it (I think it has to be able to carry over 400 lbs? I was told to add 10 lbs for every gallon). But I might end up building a stand for it... Anyway I get the feeling I'm gonna love the versatility as well!