My chocolate oranda got its rear kicked last night!

Oh no :( well now you have meds on hand and many bebes to carry on her legacy. Sooo sorry for your loss :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and thanks member Kayla for hooking me up with Metro-meds. I really appreciate how everyone made it a priority to help me and my fish. Between this and some other personal nonsense I am actually really upset. It's nice to know other people understand that they arent "just fish".

Edited by DieselPlower

Awww I was just reading thru this post & was really rooting for you & your fish...I was impressed that Kayla would meet you with the Meds!! At least now you will have them when needed!! (Good Job Kayla!)

I am So Very Sorry your fish didn't make it :) I hope the fry will be nice reminders of her :)

I also want to say I agree with what Tithra mentioned I always worry about any decor in the goldfish tank as pretty as it may look ;) it could be dangerous to our beloved goldfish in many ways :(

I have to say the way this forum rallies for each other is just so uplifting :)