My horned Nerite's

I just love my little horned Nerite's so much, and the three were out and about last night so I thought a quick video was in order ;) I hope you enjoy, sorry about the zooming in and out of focus i was a bit faster than my camera ;) lol

here you go ...enjoy :)

Edited by dnalex
embed link

I can't open it either :( It sounds like a fun time with snails tho :teehee

I saw this on my youtube feed and thought how cool they look - congrats Shell!

I wish I could have nerites again, theyre great tankmates, but I cant mix them with my assassin snails sadly !

Very cute but when I saw one way up top I thought..........Oh no, He's going to try to get out. That's what I'd be worried about. Then I would be afraid of picking it up. :( I'm not a fan of big spiders or snails outside. I've kind of considered getting a couple for my tanks but then I keep changing my mind.

I'm interested in your substrate. What is that? It reminds me of that(brain freeze) brickle ha ha hard candy??? I think it looks neat in your tank. I wish you would have done a full shot of your tank also. (hint, hint) :)

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :) The big snail on top was my tracked Nerite i like to knock them off when I see them up there (which isn't that often) the other day my tracked and zebra were both cleaning out the filter output ramps ;) today is tank cleaning day so I will take a new video tonight as I also have another surprise ;)

also 4prettyfish the substrate is white sand (http://www.petco.com/product/7534/Natures-Ocean-Marine-White-Sand.aspx) mixed with crushed coral as a ph buffer as I have very low kh in this place ;)

I knew it was white sand but I didn't know how it formed that way. I thought of the word I was trying to remember. I can't believe I said, brickle. It was the only word that came to my brain. ha ha I was thinking of Peanut Brittle. I love that stuff. Last time I had any of that was years ago.

Another surprise? Photo's/video.....do tell. :)