Sign in to follow this  
CoralPeachy

My friends new betta!

This is my friends new betta called Ocean Blue in my old 30 litre/8 us gallon tank that I gave her (that my goldfish used to be in). I had to put youtube's music over it (that I don't really like) because my friends were being really loud in the background! She still needs to get a filter, heater, gravel and plants so it looks pretty bare in there. Luckily it's hot weather so the betta will hopefully be ok until tomorrow when she can get the stuff.

Gorgeous! :)

Thanks, I'll tell her the comments! I think the blue on the tank edges and hood matches with the fish! It make me really want to get a betta :fishtank

What a pretty Betta. That was really nice of you giving your friend your 8 gallon tank. The betta is going to have a nice home once it's all set up with plants and all.

What a pretty Betta. That was really nice of you giving your friend your 8 gallon tank. The betta is going to have a nice home once it's all set up with plants and all.

It's all set up now with the gravel, silk plant and heater! The person at the pet store said that she could have two females and one male in there, is that right? I thought that they would fight so I advised my friend just to get one, just to be on the safe side!