Painted my Tank!

Rojo

So i decided to jump on the bandwagon and paint my background and after seeing thitras video i went ahead and got some acrylic paint and went to town. i think it turned out pretty good. Here are some pictures

2B6407E2-orig_zps2e9b1903.jpg

9FD18FC7-orig_zps42f49532.jpg

ill try and get better ones today after my water change

i have three zebra danios, and 4 buenos aires tetras. I looked up what other fish would do with goldies and i found a list somewhere of what fish can stand cooler temps that would make them idela for goldies. They have been in the tank for over a month now and have had no problem they tetras have gotten bigger as well as the danios, if i am doing something wrong please advise so i cna fix it right away

The Tank looks Great!!! I wish I could commit to having one color background ;)

As for the fish you have in your tank...

I wouldn't say that your mixing fish is Wrong, just not what most of us here do, we like to keep our goldfish with goldfish, for many different reasons,One being temp range,ph differences, feeding requirements,and goldfish tend to eat what ever they can fit in their mouths ;) lol

Your Tank looks Lovely :)

It looks very nice :)

Thank you bodoba

It looks great!

thanks alot

Looks great!!!!

Thank you

How long did it take for the paint to dry?

Nice tank:)

thanks it took about 15 to fully dry i used a small fan to help me out a bit. the only problem i had was that one of the bottles of acrylic paintwas already open so it had some stiff parts and maybe also the sponge brushes i used werent all that great but it worked out pretty good i think.

Beatuiful, :)

Thank you Rai

Nice...the fish really pop against the black!

Dont they?! thats why i went for the black background

Looks nice

And I like the mixture of fish

It gives alot of dimension

Thanks i always worried about that but getting complements from ou guys eases my worries

Looks amazing. :) You did a great job.

thank you yafashelli, so did you i love the way your tank looks

The Tank looks Great!!! I wish I could commit to having one color background ;)

As for the fish you have in your tank...

I wouldn't say that your mixing fish is Wrong, just not what most of us here do, we like to keep our goldfish with goldfish, for many different reasons,One being temp range,ph differences, feeding requirements,and goldfish tend to eat what ever they can fit in their mouths ;) lol

Your Tank looks Lovely :)

thank you lol and i was really worried about that in the beginning because a couple of danios ended on the floor and i wondered if it was cause of the goldies trying to eat them. but they dont bother the tetras at all. but i do contemplate putting them in my brother in laws tank but he is hard headed and does not take care of his fish even though i try and explain to him the importance in fish care

Cool tank.

Love the panda.

I have white cloud minnows in with my goldies. They dont have any issues. I've found them to be a great clean up crew for the tank.

As for being eaten well there may be a possibility, but I havnt seen a comet as fast as the minnows yet or as agile. So im sure theyre safe.

Just be sure ya goldies are well fed if your worried.