Plant Raffle By Ashlee18 :) WINNER!

koko

• Admin

Congrats to you Jeana! :thumbup2: Thanks for your generosity Ashley! :thumbs:

Bummer for Flipper :thumbdown:teehee

I just looked up EACH of the plants on the list....................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I am HAPPY!!)

Woohoo!! That is awesome! Congrats on the win!

Thank you, Lori (did I get that right?) for such a cool and generous idea!

Woohoo!! Received my plants today!! I separated them & have them in my now empty QT tank. Now I am trying to figure out the name of each plant!

I hope they made it ok. If you didn't read another post I made...the ups guy said it was leaking :o

The big big plants are the water sprite. The bigger bunch of stems are the indicia rotala and the smaller bacopia carolinia. Then the two green lily plants are the banana plants and the third dwarf lily. And the moss is moss :rofl

Woohoo!! Received my plants today!! I separated them & have them in my now empty QT tank. Now I am trying to figure out the name of each plant!

Post pics, and we'll help!! :)

Ok I couldn't wait (I am NOT good at waiting!!) so I rinsed them & moved some over to my other tanks! I happened to have a few plant sinkers so that made them easy to place. They look SO good! Is the purplish leafed one Dwarf Lily? (It is tall so doesn't seem like "dwarf" anything LOL!)

I really like the Water Sprite.....also so do the goldies!! :doh11: I keep telling them to leave them alone but you know how THAT goes!! And the Flame Moss is SO pretty. I tied one piece to a rock & one to a piece of drift wood!!

Ashley your prize (Also KOKO your contest!) has really made me a Happy Camper!!! :thumbup2:

I took some pictures & will post them soon. My hubby is busy & he always puts my pics in my Photo Bucket!!

Ashlee thanks for straightening out the MOSS THING!! LOL!! :teehee

That "dwarf" lily will get so much bigger. If you have to cut it back, cut it right under the lily pad. I nade the mistake of cutting it near the bottom of the stem and it almost died on me.

Okey Dokey! Pic O' Plants!!

Flame Moss

Aquaplants2013-005.jpg

(Another piece of Flame Moss I've attached to driftwood that also has a Anubias!!)

Banana Plant

Aquaplants2013-002.jpg

Dwarf Lily?

Aquaplants2013-004.jpg

Water Sprite

Aquaplants2013-003.jpg

Aquaplants2013-001.jpg

Aquaplants2013-006.jpg

Aquaplants2013-009.jpg

Don't be fooled by Raj's innocent face here...she LIKES to EAT this plant!! :madrant

226C7F5B-E4A9-4421-B163-9630FB49D093-315

Edited by Jeana727