Butterfly telescope surprise (pic heavy)

As an early birthday present, my bf surprised me today with a 100 gallon stock tank for my current calico butterfly teles along with 3 new baby ones for my :o

I rehomed my four common goldfish to a pond (a real one :P) last month so now all that's in my 50 gallon mini pond are my two calico butterfly teles, one of whom is currently having problems swimming (but being in the pond really helps her). Now with the new stock tank, the two have even more space to swim in~

The thought of having 7 fish is starting to feel like a lot though so even with the space I may end up rehoming one or two. Def. no more fish for me haha. Anyway, here they are, my early bday presents:

This one has a slightly misformed tail but it still looks and swims great:

FqQXvrU.jpg

a2d172V.jpg

vG6FekV.jpg

NMeu8rh.jpg

I5G0xUi.jpg

G1cxfTx.jpg

V3LSVqF.jpg

GAz6VNd.jpg

Wow! You're a great photographer. And such beautiful models too. Your boyfriend must really love you a lot. I wish my boyfriend would give me a 100gal!!!! :P

(By the way, how are the plants doing?)

Wow! You're a great photographer. And such beautiful models too. Your boyfriend must really love you a lot. I wish my boyfriend would give me a 100gal!!!! :P

(By the way, how are the plants doing?)

Thank you :) Yeah, he's really good to me :P

The plants are doing great! Thank you so much haha. I put a bunch of the water lettuce inside my oranda tank and they loooove it. Here's a picture for you:

M8wygkq.jpg

Are the eyes of your fish in the first pic really that orange/red or is it from the camera flash? Because that's stunning. :o

Happy early birthday! What an awesome gift. I bet having a 100 gallon is going to be tons of fun!

Im so jealous! What kind of camera do you have? These little guys are darlings! <3

Thank you! I'm jealous of the one on your profile pic! :P For these pictures, I used the Canon T2i and a flash.

Are the eyes of your fish in the first pic really that orange/red or is it from the camera flash? Because that's stunning. :o

Happy early birthday! What an awesome gift. I bet having a 100 gallon is going to be tons of fun!

It's pretty darn red in person still :P

And thank you :) I am definitely looking forward to getting it up and running soon.

Awwww. That was a super cute plant update. Naruto's cheeks look full of water lettuce LOL

:rofl Yes, water lettuce has become one of his favorites

So pretty!! :heart

Thank you :)

Eeekkkk!!! They are gorgeous!!

Thank you :D

They are beautiful fish! And like others have said, the photos you take are amazing too!

Happy Birthday. What an awesome gift from your boyfriend to receive a huge tank and more fish. :) That's going to be fun for you to set up. Looking forward to seeing some photo's. Your fish are gorgeous. I love the white one with red eyes.

Happy Birthday. What an awesome gift from your boyfriend to receive a huge tank and more fish. :) That's going to be fun for you to set up. Looking forward to seeing some photo's. Your fish are gorgeous. I love the white one with red eyes.

Oh my Gosh so many Beautiful teles!!The white one with red eyes looks like my beloved Blizz :( gosh how I miss that fish :(

Anyway Happy Birthday!!! and Congrats on all the cute fish :) I'm looking forward to seeing them in their new big home :)

and yes amazing pics you took :) thanks for sharing :)

Now that is love! Fish and tanks! It doesn't get more romantic than that :Jig: LOL! I have to blackmail my hubby when I want more fish/tanks or just get them and deal with the consequences. :rofl

Anyway, your fish are stunning and I love the first with the red eyes :thumbs: Great photos too!

BTW :happyb

Im so jealous! What kind of camera do you have? These little guys are darlings! <3

Thank you! I'm jealous of the one on your profile pic! :P For these pictures, I used the Canon T2i and a flash.

Which lens to the Canon T2i?

Also Happy Birthday :D

Edited by Auryn