My Traditional Celebratory Birthday Fish (PIC HEAVY)

Aww, I really like Silvers Colouring, its cool looking.
Loving your white Lionhead too. :)

Well Happy Belated Birthday :)

I love your new fish especially the pink white lionhead :)

I also would love a tour of your tanks on one video it would be awesome!! and I can use it as leverage against my hubby ;) lol

ok, instead of quoting all the things I'm about to address, I'll just address them. My tanks are spread all over the first floor not just in one room. I luv my fish but having them all in one place would prolly drive me nuts. Second, I'll try to get a video tour together but it might take a few days...today is my hubby's birthday &I'm not really sure what the plans are yet plus he's on vacation from work til July 8th cuz we're trying to get some of the outside work on the house done (i.e rebuilding the back porch, setting up my pool, replacing the impeller on my jet ski). I'll try to get to it quick tho & should I forget, someone remind me.

I have gotten a lot of new fish lately, yes. I am full up now...but like I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a pretty nice collective so I'm good & they are well taken care of. The fry here, of which there are 47...the majority of will be moving to my friend's 865 gallon pond just as soon as they're good to go. There might be a few left here, but I'll offer them up to people on here...definitely tho I will find good homes for them.

We, (cough, cough) I am really looking forward to your video now as soon as you get a chance to catch your breath from all of your "to do" stuff. Tell your husband that another koko member said Happy Birthday to him.

It will be fun to see. Thanks :)