Sign in to follow this  
Jeff99

Epsom pea ?

Should I give my goldfish peas with Epsom salts?

My today I give goldfish some peas and why the poop looks like this? DSC_0015_zps474a4fe7.jpg

More pictures will come!!

first, if you can just feed her some pea for each meal in the day.. so if you feed your fish 3 times in the one day, replace each meal with peas only. if that does not fix the bubbles in the poop, then yes, you may try with a piece of epsom in the pea. but first, no epsom, just try with peas :)

I'm already give them just peas for 3 days and it seems all are the same. Nothing change.. What should I do then?

one in the morning, one at night, just like this. no more ok? let us know what the result is. this should clear the fish out. if it doesn't, then we need to look at something else.

also, i am in communications with my Indonesian contacts to find suitable AntiBiotics for goldfish suffering dropsy. when i learn something, i will let you know.

one in the morning, one at night, just like this. no more ok? let us know what the result is. this should clear the fish out. if it doesn't, then we need to look at something else.

also, i am in communications with my Indonesian contacts to find suitable AntiBiotics for goldfish suffering dropsy. when i learn something, i will let you know.

You dont nned to do that , I'm already euth him/ her because he/she look really bad , and I cant see him like that , sorry for not telling you faster :( Edited by Jeff99

I'm sorry, Jeff. :(