I want it so bad

• Supporter

I just popped into the pet shop for some more Prime...

and they had a new tank for sale...

5ft long, holds 600 litres, comes with filter, stand, lights, hood...

It looked amazing. I've officially fallen in love and found my goal for my next upgrade.

Problem is the price - tanks are so expensive here @_@ This is normally $1999 but they have it for $1499. I want it so bad. I need to start saving. I can so see my goldie babies swimming around in it, and it's been about 3 years since I last upgraded :P

Good luck! I hope you wear dad down :rofl

I would be the one using my credit card, so good for you for not :)

That's a great price, I'd be tempted, too! xD And I do put fish stuff on my credit card a lot. No shame! I pay it off! xD

Eeep my dad said he will THINK about buying it for me next month *crosses fingers*

That would be amazing. May be you can ask the store to hold it for you at that price?

I feel ya. They have a huge tank, at least 100 gallons, on display at my local Petco. I was there to pick out a 29 gallon for my birthday and I wished I could have taken that home instead. Someday!

I hope you gets yours! :)

• Supporter

I didn't think of taking photos! But I'm hoping to find some excuse to go back there this week...

And if I do I will take photos and also ask if they will sell it on terms...they used to do that when I bought the tank I have now. Not sure if they still do.

(Oh also wanted to say I was very pleased to hear the employee tell someone their tank was too small for a goldfish "But it's just a tiny goldfish!" "Goldfish get this big *gestures with hands*")

Edited by FishyMandy

I feel ya. They have a huge tank, at least 100 gallons, on display at my local Petco. I was there to pick out a 29 gallon for my birthday and I wished I could have taken that home instead. Someday!

I hope you gets yours! :)

Just remember that you can find huge tanks quite inexpensively on craigslist! The bigger they are the better a deal they are--not many people WANT huge tanks and the people who are selling them are usually motivated to get them gone. When I bought my 90 gal, the guy had lost his house to foreclosure and the only thing LEFT in the house was the tank. I paid $400 for tank, stand, lights, various supplies, and a $200, nearly new, Eheim canister filter. STEAL! :)