EMERGENCY: Severe burn

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :( I'm so very so for your loss of your brave fish and for your fishes struggle. :rip: Elvis.

Chelsea, you are the most determined and brave and courageous fish mom ever!! :bighug Please be comforted knowing that you did an extraordinary job with Mr. Elvis :death

I'm sincerely and deeply sorry. That's pretty hard, that's pretty sad......and yes i shed tears.

Have in mind that whatever is the value of victory, the fight itself is more valuable. This one is gold value.

The fact is you did a job from another world for him.....I'm conviced wherever he is, he will tell the story: This human has done THAT for me.

Girl: You rock.

Oh Chelsea, I've only just seen your thread, I am so so sorry for your loss :( you did everything you could, and I know he will have appreciated that :) my thoughts are with you x

Thank you, guys. :grouphug

The reason nobody's seen this is because it was in the subbie section D&D. I didn't want anyone to see it out here unless one conclusion or another was reached. Helen moved this out here so people could use it for future reference. I have a feeling if Elvis hadn't had the brain damage he had, he probably would have made it with this treatment.

-

I'd like to write a formal apology for anyone that sees this thread and is disturbed by the photos and video found here. They disturb me, too.

Edited by ChelseaM