A little late but an update on the 180

I uploaded this a few days ago but I don't know why I didn't post it here.

I want to make a new one that doesn't was out my white fish but until then, here it is!

Oh, and edit to show off the 29 gallon

Edited by ashlee18

Thank you guys :)

I have now decided that I will mostly buy younger fish and grow them out. That is if I buy more fish in the future. I have to figure out a permanent solution for the fry before I think about more fish lol

And I also added the 29 butterfly tank to the main post.

• Supporter

I have now decided that I will mostly buy younger fish and grow them out. That is if I buy more fish in the future. I have to figure out a permanent solution for the fry before I think about more fish lol

What kind of fry do you have?

?

I have now decided that I will mostly buy younger fish and grow them out.? That is if I buy more fish in the future.? I have to figure out a permanent solution for the fry before I think about more fish lol

?

I don't know for sure but their parents are in the 180. I hope they are butterflies. One is in my avatar. Even if they aren't, they have a nice tail spread.

• Supporter

I don't know for sure but their parents are in the 180. I hope they are butterflies. One is in my avatar. Even if they aren't, they have a nice tail spread.

Well with that as the parental options what ever they are they are sure to be nice. :)

Do you have a thread for them, so we can watch them grow?

?

?

?

I have now decided that I will mostly buy younger fish and grow them out.? That is if I buy more fish in the future.? I have to figure out a permanent solution for the fry before I think about more fish lol

?

?

?

?

Well with that as the parental options what ever they are they are sure to be nice. :)

Do you have a thread for them, so we can watch them grow?

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/110148-I-finally-have-fry! That is their growth thread.

:o? I want Cartman.? :please? Soooooo handsome, I love his coloring.? Oh and as long as I'm putting in my order, I'll take your calico ranchu from DO also.? :peeka

?

?

Gorgeous tanks and fish!? Thanks for the update!? :nana

Thank you! Cartman is my little tank fish. I still remember seeing him at Petsmart trying to wedge himself through a hole in an ornament. His little butt was wiggling up against the glass for all the customers to see lol Edited by ashlee18

very nice! I LOVE the wisteria in the butterfly tank! looks awesome!

Oops. Did I cal it Wisteria? It is water sprite. I love it too and the nitrates are at a constant 0!

Your tanks are awesome. I love, love, your huge tank. :)

All of your fish are gorgeous. I must say, I love your big Oranda that you had talked about.? :wub:

The boy or girl? I love them both but the girl has a special place in my heart. I bought her as this teeny blue oranda a little over two years ago and she has blossomed into what she is today.

Your tanks are stunning

Thank you!

very nice! I LOVE the wisteria in the butterfly tank! looks awesome!

Oops. Did I cal it Wisteria? It is water sprite. I love it too and the nitrates are at a constant 0!

Your tanks are awesome. I love, love, your huge tank. :)

All of your fish are gorgeous. I must say, I love your big Oranda that you had talked about. :wub:

The boy or girl? I love them both but the girl has a special place in my heart. I bought her as this teeny blue oranda a little over two years ago and she has blossomed into what she is today.

Your tanks are stunning

Thank you!

oops sorry, I meant water sprite! I always mix those two up!

Wow! Your big tank is really pretty and all your fish are awesome!! :D

Your planted tele tank is lovely and your fish are gorg! I hope I win the plant raffle ! :teehee

• 2 weeks later...