My Fantastic Four!

Your tank is divine! It makes me happy! :thumbup2: Your fish are wonderful, but Almond is stunning!! I love her polka dot tail :wub:

Fabulous fish! :yikes

Thanks Cat! :)

You have such a nice group of fish. I love Almond the most. My kind of guy. :teehee

Thank you pretty! I can't believe how big her tail has grown. I've had her just over a year and she has developed into a pretty fishy. Just my opinion. Lol! Am I allowed to be biased? ;)

Very nice! Your tank is really fun! :)

Awww, thanks Fluffy! I'm happy with it. :)

Your tank is divine! It makes me happy! :thumbup2: Your fish are wonderful, but Almond is stunning!! I love her polka dot tail :wub:

:hi Flipper. Wow! Almond-Morgan has quite a few fans! Thank you for your kind words. I'm always a little reluctant to share pics of my fish. I know they are not show fish or anything close but I :heart them. :)

In the very first pic I was trying to figure out where are your new fishes, was so confused.

Lovely fishes and your diffuser too.

oh my, I am in love with almond-morgan!! :heart so pretty!

Awwww! Thanks Jess. :D

I like your tank and goldies.

:)) Thank you Angel!

oh Becs your tank looks great! I like your new air stones :) I am happy to see Herculies as well :) and your new almond morgan (Beautiful) all very cute babies :) thanks for the update :)

:hi Shelly, thank you for your lovely comments. Hercules certainly lives up to his name. He's a trooper thats for sure. He is my special boy. I never thought I could love a fish as much as I love him. :wub: Almond-Morgan has a wonderful personality as well as being a pretty fishy and the babies are so much fun to watch! :)

beautiful fish :)

My fav is that calico oranda.

Thanks Daniel. :)

In the very first pic I was trying to figure out where are your new fishes, was so confused.

Lovely fishes and your diffuser too.

Thanks shuaib! :hi5 I'm all about funky backgrounds and I really like this one! ;) thank you for your kind words.

Wow they are all son pretty however, I'm going to take Almond-Morgan off your hands :):P

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2