My two new goldfish :3

Hi all.

After my fish of 7 years Nymeria died last year, I've tried tropical fish keeping as something different. It was fun at the start, but I never had that same connection I had with goldfish. So now I have gone back to goldfish! Here are my two new ones I got today. A little cute orange oranda and a red cap :) I'm in love again!

h8e.jpg
Edited by Nymeria

Thank you!! :)

My tank is about 35G. I will post a photo of the tank soon when I get the chance!

that is a perfect size!! I have my fantail cow, and my golfball pearlscale pearl in the 25 gallon, becuase I HAD to down size, so my mom took out my other tank to make room for my desk.... my sister wanted my moms desk, so she took the dresser and we got the desk.. I am getting a 30 gallon in august though, cant wait!!! lol Edited by katiehuggins

aww they are both super cute :) welcome back to the goldfish side ;)

I know what you mean I always think it would be fun to try something new ...but the goldfish personality always wins out :)

I also love your tank lots of room for your babies to get big and strong :) way to go!!!