Artifical plants, which one?

joel08

I think either silk plant would be a good option, but in the end this is your choice. :) I'd stay away from the fake hornwart because it looks spiky, which can tear fins or cause other injuries.

Edited by ChelseaM

Actually the Hornwort was my 1st option because it looks typical goldfish plant. But since its plastic I might have to change my mind. I think i will stick with the one in the first web link.

I like the first two. Find out the store's return policy, just in case your plant is too pokey. You want to try to stick with soft plants, with smooth edging, as our darlings are very clumsy swimmers. :)

I actually have a bamboo plant, which I love, but it's very pointy, so I stopped using it. :(

I have some fake hornwort things and they're not as pokey as they look, but I would stick with silk if you have a telescope or something for sure. Silk is definitely the safer choice, I think, even though I actually have plastic ones :idont