Cleaning tank with anubias and java fern.

Mernany

So my java fern came in and it is disinfected attached to rocks and placed in the tank. But I also have anubias in there. That is all the plants I have in the tank as the boogers eat everything else...

I'm wondering if I should be moving the rocks/decor that the plants are attached to at every WC or if they should be left alone? My anubias have been in there awhile and I'm finally seeing them send roots out to attach to the rocks/decor that they are on (fun to watch :rofl) but I'm wondering if moving them at a WC is making it harder..?

Any advice?

I move all of mine at each WC cuz so much poo gets caught underneath. :yikes

How are they attached? Tied on? glue? :idont

At first I had the anubias tied but after getting the java fern today everything is glued :) Waaay better that way!

I will continue to move everything then :) I was just wondering if it made the plant take longer to attach itself and grow?

I think they'll be fine if you move them for cleaning. I don't move mine at every water change because I have sand and that keeps the detritus from collecting under the rocks.