Plant Raffle By Ashlee18 :)

koko

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took out most of the rocks from my tank.... thinking something green should fix how bare it's looking now :teehee

Did a water change today while my mom watched LOL!

One of my Oranda's tried to eat one of my Otto's today. I had to play doctor and remove the Otto out of Miles' mouth with a pair of tweezers. Both are doing fine. Hopefully Miles learned his lesson and won't ever try that again!

Ok I've thought about my above comment, and I have decided that I have learned MY lesson. As soon as I catch the three ottos I have with my Goldie's they are going into the 10 gallon shrimp tank. Edited by Strings2Treasures

One of my Oranda's tried to eat one of my Otto's today. I had to play doctor and remove the Otto out of Miles' mouth with a pair of tweezers. Both are doing fine. Hopefully Miles learned his lesson and won't ever try that again!

Ok I've thought about my above comment, and I have decided that I have learned MY lesson. As soon as I catch the three ottos I have with my Goldie's they are going into the 10 gallon shrimp tank.

Good idea. :)

And a Happy Happy Sunday!

Sitting here enjoying my beautiful clean goldie & platty tanks (Cleaned 'em YESTERDAY!!) Aaahhhhh!! :)