Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

The Sharks Are Hungry! LOL

Hello :)

I just made a short video to show you what the fish do when the lights come on for their late evening meal. :rofl

This is the 55 gallon, which previously had gravel. I am much happier now with sand as the substrate. I think it looks better, and is certainly safer.

Do you think they are hungry? :rofl

Edit: Apparently, YouTube now allows you to alter the speed of video playback, from 0.5x to 2x. :rofl

Edited by dnalex

:rofl that music was perfect! I'm sure they'd eat your hand if you put it in there :P

I think your vidio is very aggresive !! :)

i don't think they're hungry. they're more eager to leave your tank n move somewhere else ;)

feed them any more and your fatsoes will explode.. poof!

:rofl that music was perfect! I'm sure they'd eat your hand if you put it in there :P

I think they would, too! :rofl

I think your vidio is very aggresive !! :)

It is, isn't it? :rofl

i don't think they're hungry. they're more eager to leave your tank n move somewhere else ;)

feed them any more and your fatsoes will explode.. poof!

:o

Good video.. And i`ll take the Moor :wub:

I love the sand it brightens up your tank :) and all your fatties are all so darn cute :) I will gladly take a calico tele off your hands anytime ;)

Good video.. And i`ll take the Moor :wub:

Thank you! :)

I love the sand it brightens up your tank :) and all your fatties are all so darn cute :) I will gladly take a calico tele off your hands anytime ;)

Thank you, Shelly! :D

That purple Oranda made me foam with jealousy!

Such beauty all in one place should be illegal!

Wonderful video and always amazing fish, Alex.

Your tank and Goldies are gorgeous!!!!

Ohhh Alex your fish are so gorgeous! Their fins are amazing! I think your food regime is working and Flipper likes it too! :tonge:

BTW: Do you ever sleep? :sleeping:

Edited by Flipper

Lol, those bellies don't lie :P

Beautiful fish :D And the sand looks great!

Where's the shark lol! Just make sure you don't fall in the tank of doommmmmmmmmm!lolololololol

Wow that is some impressive goldfish.

:scared

That purple Oranda made me foam with jealousy!

Such beauty all in one place should be illegal!

Wonderful video and always amazing fish, Alex.

Thank you for the extremely kind words, Chelsea! :D

That oranda is supposed to be chocolate, according to DO, but I can never tell, except that he's a spunky guy.

This is the bachelor tank, with 2 oddballs :rofl. The blackmoor is the cheapest fish I have had, and he also happens to be the one who has been with me the longest (4.5 years). The calico tele is really pretty, and he has a deflated eye. May be I should call him Mad Eye Moody! :rofl

Your tank and Goldies are gorgeous!!!!

Thank you, Heidi! :)

Ohhh Alex your fish are so gorgeous! Their fins are amazing! I think your food regime is working and Flipper likes it too! :tonge:

BTW: Do you ever sleep? :sleeping:

Thank you! :D

I'm glad Flipper is enjoying the new food regime. I am very happy to hear that, actually! :)

I sleep, but sometimes not enough. I had only an hour of sleep last night, and I am going to take my daily nap shortly. :rofl

Lol, those bellies don't lie :P

Beautiful fish :D And the sand looks great!

Yup, they are fattehs! :rofl

Thank you! :)

Where's the shark lol! Just make sure you don't fall in the tank of doommmmmmmmmm!lolololololol

LOL. These are sharks in goldfish skin. :rofl

Wow that is some impressive goldfish.

Thank you, Angie! :)

:scared

I know, right? :rofl

This made my day! At the exact time I was playing this, my fish were hounding me for food which made it so much better to be seeing it double. :rofl

:thud Woah! Look at those stunning fish! They are beautiful Alex. I love your purple fishy too. :wub:

Exactly! It is quite clear to me that these pretty fishes are looking for the Magic Wardrobe that will transport them to the land of Spillie's Tank. I'll be waiting!

I always love seeing your fish, Alex. What a beautiful bunch! And the sand is so nice looking.

Tank looks great! :) I love the coloring on that purple-chocolate guy!

Am I in that vid? (No, I'm not talking about the Buddah) :SmackBottom:

:tomuch:

I like your sand? It looks really nice. Is this the tank where you had to go get a new filter? Is all good with the tank and fish? No problems, right?

I really love your Oranda fish. Very beautiful. How big is he? They all look pretty big. :)

This made my day! At the exact time I was playing this, my fish were hounding me for food which made it so much better to be seeing it double. :rofl

:rofl

:thud Woah! Look at those stunning fish! They are beautiful Alex. I love your purple fishy too. :wub:

Thank you, Becs! I love the purple/chocolate fish too! :)

Unfortunately, he's in trouble at the moment. You see how he's swimming all happy and fun in the video? The very next day, he started bottom sitting in the afternoon. I've been going from seeing if he's constipated to fluke ridden, and have sadly gone to the conclusion that he somehow developed an internal infection. He is not eating, but I have finally managed to make a feeding tube for him. Let's all cross our fins, please.

I swear, there is a weird curse on me. Every time (I mean, EVERY TIME) I make any sort of pic/video update, one of my fish gets in trouble right after that. :no:

Exactly! It is quite clear to me that these pretty fishes are looking for the Magic Wardrobe that will transport them to the land of Spillie's Tank. I'll be waiting!

:rofl Thank you!

I always love seeing your fish, Alex. What a beautiful bunch! And the sand is so nice looking.

Thank you, Kathy! I just saw your updates, as well. How are you doing?

Tank looks great! :) I love the coloring on that purple-chocolate guy!

Am I in that vid? (No, I'm not talking about the Buddah) :SmackBottom:

:tomuch:

You are not, and neither is Lisa. :rofl

You both are in the 100g, tending the chus! :rofl

I like your sand? It looks really nice. Is this the tank where you had to go get a new filter? Is all good with the tank and fish? No problems, right?

I really love your Oranda fish. Very beautiful. How big is he? They all look pretty big. :)

Hi Cheryl, thank you! This is the tank that I had to get a new filter. Everything seems to be fine. :)

The oranda is about 6 inches total length, but he is probably only about 3 inches in body length. :)

'Tis a mother's lot in life, to always be tending someone... :rofl3

'Tis a mother's lot in life, to always be tending someone... :rofl3

:rofl

I'll have a video of that tank, soon! The fish in there are amazingly fun to look at! :D