Sign in to follow this  
jenzaar

Super Green! Last call

Hey guys! In case nobody saw it in the thread from Tasty Worms, I received an extra packet of Super Green.

I want to give it to someone who may have missed the boat on their samples, or just didn't know about their offer. Wanna keep the good karma moving, right? :)

Same rules apply - US only, and please only ask if you've never tried it before.

PM me if you'd like it! :nana

I've never tried it!

Hey guys! In case nobody saw it in the thread from Tasty Worms, I received an extra packet of Super Green.

I want to give it to someone who may have missed the boat on their samples, or just didn't know about their offer. Wanna keep the good karma

Same rules apply - US only, and please only ask if you've never tried it before.

:hi

I don't know how to PM but would love to try the Super Green. Been using Soilent Green but really wanted to go with the Super Green! How does this work? :)

Edited by Fluffy

Sorry Fluffy, it's been claimed!

If I had more that were sent to me by mistake one would be yours! :P

I want to give it to someone who may have missed the boat on their samples, or just didn't know about their offer. Wanna keep the good karma

I don't know how to PM but would love to try the Super Green. Been using Soilent Green but really wanted to go with the Super Green! How does this work? :)

Fluffy, if you want to PM someone, you go into their profile by clicking their username or avatar. There is a button that says "Send Me a Message". Just click on that and type away. :D

Sorry Fluffy, it's been claimed!

If I had more that were sent to me by mistake one would be yours! :P

I snoozed I loosed. :D

Fluffy, if you want to PM someone, you go into their profile by clicking their username or avatar. There is a button that says "Send Me a Message". Just click on that and type away. :D

Thanks Fantail! I will try to learn.

By the by Bijou and Clover are still doing Really good so far. They are having a blast throwing java moss all over the tank. I have looked over a couple of times to see a big blob of moss moving across the bottom of the tank only to have Clover pop out and look around like "did ya see that? Did ya see what I can do!" She's a goof. Wait till they have a sandy gravel bed to sift through all day. Their little egos may be more than I can take. :D