Prolapsed Rectum?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, preferably 10 days, with a max around 14.

What I get from your above post is that I should definitely do 4 doses and possibly do 5 doses depending on how Miles is doing. I'm glad you asked the question about dosing Mernany.

Of course! I figured the information would help you as well! :D

Will you post a video or pic update whenever you get the chance, please?

As far as treatment plan, the idea is to stop infection and let the tissue heal. Then we will try to help him/her cope with this state, which is more or less irreversible.

Will you post a video or pic update whenever you get the chance, please?

As far as treatment plan, the idea is to stop infection and let the tissue heal. Then we will try to help him/her cope with this state, which is more or less irreversible.

Hope these work.

http://s1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/Strings2Treasures/?action=view&current=0A587E9A-B8CA-4529-BADC-0646CA323181-10894-000004F6BE0ADF63_zps67d70341.mp4&evt=user_media_share

http://s1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/Strings2Treasures/?action=view&current=null_zpsb1f9a731.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Let me know after the 4th dose, and we will decide. Most likely I will want you to do a 5th dose.

The intestines that have prolapsed aren't a bright red any more; they are more of a white/pink color, but it starts getting the white cottony infection each time by the second day when I need to dose again. So far I have dosed 4 times. Do you think I need to do a 5 dosage tomorrow?

Thanks dnalex. You've been a tremendous help, and I do appreciate you so freely donating your time to offer advice:)

Yeah Alex kinda rocks :P

I hope this infection gets under control :( good luck!!

Thanks dnalex. You've been a tremendous help, and I do appreciate you so freely donating your time to offer advice:)

Thanks Mernany... I do too, but it's not looking like there is going to be a permanent fix and it keeps showing signs of infection on the day he's due for more medication. I can only dose him 2 more times. Hopefully they will do the trick.

Thanks Mernany... I do too, but it's not looking like there is going to be a permanent fix and it keeps showing signs of infection on the day he's due for more medication. I can only dose him 2 more times. Hopefully they will do the trick.

It's okay :) get through the 2 doses and the mods will help you more from there :)

Update: after the 6th dose I wanted to wait about 3 to 4 days to make sure that Blue's infection didn't come back before asking what the next would be. Luckily the infection hasn't returned, and the prolapse has even receded some. What should be the next step in Blue's care?

I think now the major goals are to keep the tank clean and free of obstructions. You also will want to choose foods that are on the softer side. Other than that; I don't think there is much else to do. :)