Sign in to follow this  
dakotak

BEWARE OF ATTACK GOLDFISH!

:o That is the single most amazing thing that I have ever seen! I. need. it. lmao

:thumbup2: That's funny.

Thank you! I've been looking for a way to limit my liability, in the eventuality of my goldfish turning vicious on a neighbor! :lol3 When johnny don't get his pellets, he finds another food source!

:rofl I got the last one! :pp Till they list more tomorrow. :rofl

:rofl that is awesome!

Post pics of the sign and killer goldfish. XD

Aw I really wanted one! They don't ship overseas though :(

It's going to be perfect when I decorate my bathroom in all things goldy. Just gotta get the gumption to paint...oh joy painting. :rolleyes:

Edited by Smegy Psiren

:D they posted more :tbanana ! Search Beware Attack Goldfish! I'm getting one before Smegy buys them all :rofl

It's going to be perfect when I decorate my bathroom in all things goldy. Just gotta get the gumption to paint...oh joy painting. :rolleyes:

Are you going to paint goldies on the walls!? Oh please say yes :goldfish: . I found some totally awesome wall decals and shower curtain, but the family said no lol

Are you going to paint goldies on the walls!? Oh please say yes :goldfish: . I found some totally awesome wall decals and shower curtain, but the family said no lol
Paint goldies? Yazzif! I never mastered coloring between the lines. :tomuch:

Hmmmm... Sponge paint maybe?? Yeah, I'm not much of an artsy one either. I can barely draw stick fish!

It looks like these guys do oversea shipping :D

Hmmmm... Sponge paint maybe?? Yeah, I'm not much of an artsy one either. I can barely draw stick fish!

I'll be happy with a solid color that doesn't look like :fbottom:

Which guys? The link in the OP says may not ship to Australia and in the description they said they wont post overseas (

Nice one!!!! :thumbup2:

Which guys? The link in the OP says may not ship to Australia and in the description they said they wont post overseas (

Oh sorry, derp! I didn't post the new link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310678011168?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This guy says overseas in his item description :D

OHHHH! That is a really good idea. I am needing to redo a bathroom. I think I've just had a stroke of inspiration!

Will you give links to you inside information? Or tell me where, please?

Such cool stuff! :)

OMG! Thanks a million. Are the decals just for glass/mirrors and not for walls? I LOVE the second curtain! :thumbs:

OMG! Thanks a million. Are the decals just for glass/mirrors and not for walls? I LOVE the second curtain! :thumbs:

:o you know, I'm not totally sure about that.... Man, I hope they stick to other stuff too!

Oh, and if you go to Wayfair.com and search goldfish, a bunch of stuff comes up. Food, pillows, shower stuff, soap lol. Goldie galore!

The second one is my favorite too! Who couldn't love a giant goldie!?

Edited by anastasiam