Two Big ole' Snails!

I was out & I popped by Psmart (I always hope I will see a Black Oranda...my dream goldie...but I NEVER do). While I was browsing I noticed some really big Mystery snails. I usually get them about the size of a dime...or MAYBE a nickel.............but the two I got are about the size of a half dollar!! Cool!! They are both blue.

((I'll post some pics later!!)) :)

Yay pics! I also recently found huge blue mystery snails and picked one up for my tank! They're so neat to watch.

It would be a black ranchu for me. I really like my new snails, though. They are surprisingly fun to watch. Pics Jeana!

I would loooove a black ranchu as well. :druel I was SO happy when I found my orange one though so I suppose I can't complain.

I saw some HUGE snails at Petsmart the other day! I'm contemplating going back to pick one up for my tropical tank. The big ones are so cute. I'd love to see pics of yours!

a68f0c5f-ca28-4aed-9574-3c8eaa369ac3.jpg

Here's the big Blue Mystery snail! I'll post pics of the others tomorrow.

Edited by Jeana727

Congrats on your new big additions to your tank.

I too would love to see a black Oranda or even a beautiful chocolate one. My tanks are all occupied now though. :(

I thought my last fish was a Chocolate Oranda. NOT! She's just about lost all her brown but am pleased with her changes thus far. :) I'll drool over yours if you should get one. Just like I drool over others that have these two fish.

My snails are pros at Hide&Seek! One minute they are sliding up or down right on the front

of the tank......the next minute I can't find any of them!!!

Edited by Jeana727

That one is ivory with a blue foot. The best I can tell. Great looking snail and it is big. I so miss my apple snails but have to order them to get them here.

Really IVORY? His shell seems more blue-ish...though a little on the light side. At any rate he is very attractive........when I can find him!!!