Sign in to follow this  
Rebecca Hampshire

New Background! :)

Ohhhh!! So sorry Becs.....I didn't know.

:rip: little Joy ....... :death

Do you have a little fishy graveyard in your back garden ...... I do!!

Unfortunately I don't. :( We have a very low maintenance garden with slate and we don't even have real grass, we have astro turf. God, it sounds terrible. I can assure you it's quite nice and it looks real.

My parent's house (the house I grew up in) has a spot for my special pets though. ;)

Thanks guys! :grouphug:

Ohhhh!! So sorry Becs.....I didn't know.

:rip: little Joy ....... :death

Do you have a little fishy graveyard in your back garden ...... I do!!

Unfortunately I don't. :( We have a very low maintenance garden with slate and we don't even have real grass, we have astro turf. God, it sounds terrible. I can assure you it's quite nice and it looks real.

My parent's house (the house I grew up in) has a spot for my special pets though. ;)

Thanks guys! :grouphug:

We're the same really ...... maintenance free paving slabbed patio, but Lyn has a raised flower bed around the entire perimeter. I stole about 2 sq/ft for this exact purpose. Luckily there are not many residents.......and the need doesn't arise too often, fingers crossed eh!!

Thanks everyone! I was very down for a couple of days and whilst this was happening to Joy I was stressing about my new babies but things have calmed down at least for now! I sometimes feel like i'm on a goldfish rollercoaster, so far, this year has been particularly stressful. Knowing I have you all to hold my hand through it helps enormously and for that I am very grateful. :D

Who would have thought a topic about a new background could have ended like this. :undecided:

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Not again! This is just terrible and you just don't deserve to have this happen to you.

Nice! That's a great idea to use Velcro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww I'm so sorry becs, I've been really busy lately and didn't see that you lost little Joy :(

I hope you're alright. You've had a tough time of it lately. Thinking of you x

Very nice! I love it.