New Background! :)

At the weekend I went shopping to a shop that sells soft furnishings, mainly bedding, towels, cushions, curtians etc. I noticed that they had rolls of table cloths high up on a stand. One was perfect for a background. I attached it to the tank by using sticky backed velcro, it was a breeze to stick it on. Anyway all my efforts have gone totally un-noticed by the fish but I love the look of it. :)

Full tank shot.

DSC01891_zps176620e3.jpg

DSC01892_zpsb2e30bf1.jpg

DSC01893_zps01bcafd8.jpg

Closer look

DSC01895_zps3d780449.jpg

It looks great! It's amazing how a new background can change the whole look of your tank :) I just switched from all black to rainbow tye-dye in mine!

Love it! I must say great minds must think alike... When I set up my 55g this weekend I went to a fabric/craft store and bought fabric and taped it to foam core and that is my back ground. Mine is shades of blue.

:thumbup2: :alc

I was in the process of commenting earlier this afternoon and my computer keys were jamming up on some. So I had to close this site and restart and haven't been able to get back on because I was busy with other stuff. I felt really bad because I didn't know who was on your thread at the time or if you were and I didn't want to seem rude for not commenting. I wanted to explain: *I was having problems. ha ha* Enough ranting. ha ha

As I was scrolling down I at first thought you got a new tank with all new fish. Then I saw your goldies with other fish. I was honestly confused for a min. I was like; Huh? You trickster.

I think you did a nice job on your project. That fabric would make great other projects also.

Nice..also I didnt know you had a Black Moor :lol2

Thanks guys! :thumbs:

How's the patient Becster??? :scared

Joy (blackmoor) passed away. I took these photos in the morning and when I returned from work he was lying on the bottom in the c shape. What ever it was that took him it happened fast.

:rip: Joy

Ohhhh!! So sorry Becs.....I didn't know.

:rip: little Joy ....... :death

Do you have a little fishy graveyard in your back garden ...... I do!!

Edited by Phillyn17