5 ryukins for sale ?40 uk cheshire

jeffeve

I have to reduce my stock of fish and I have 5 lovely ryukins for sale 3 males and 2 females sizes are between 2.5 inch and 5.5 inch head to tail.

If you are only interested in 1 or 2 then £10 per fish.its only the ryukins for sale in the vid no others. If interested then I live in the uk warrington .cheshire .you must come and collect and bring suitable container.

Thanks jeff

If u type in ryukins and marimo balls in YouTube then you will see the fish .these have grown since that vid was taken

I'd already be in the car on my way to your house if there wasn't an ocean between us :) Good luck rehoming those lovelies!

Thanks

I hope these all go together as these were the 1st fish we had but they do need rehoming for the well being of the other fish

Sorry yes they are the ones you would get a better pic if you looked at my update of the tank , and thank you for putting the link up.struggling with my galaxy tab on how to cut and paste so thank you once again