Sign in to follow this  
Kat_M

Liquifry 1

Hi guys! I have a quick question re Liquifry 1. My babies are now 8 days old and are on a diet consisting of Hikari first bites, some egg yolk, micro-worms and Liquifry 1. but today I have noticed the change in Liquifry consistency. Usually, when I put a drop into the water it makes a sort of a blot/cloud on the surface. But today it was a solid ball that sunk to the bottom. I took it out immediately in fear that there may be something wrong with it. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Did it have the chance to dry out? :idont

I have no clue! I kept in a dark with a cup tightly screwed on :idont

Sometimes it does that but if it hits the floor of the tank and doesn't change shape into a sort of splodge shape then I wouldn't use the bottle of liquidity anymore

Sometimes it does that but if it hits the floor of the tank and doesn't change shape into a sort of splodge shape then I wouldn't use the bottle of liquidity anymore

Just as I thought :( But I just do not understand why did it turn bad so quickly :hummm

hi

could it be out of date as some shops sell there going out of date stock 1st

have you tried jbl nobil fluid artemia I seemed to had success this time with this

I have checked the use by date and it is Nov 2015 so it is a mystery. But thank you for jbl suggestion, I am going to check it out right away :)

a very good fry food is Artemia revolution, made by NTlabs, UK.