Sign in to follow this  
Phillyn17

Please help! My Oranda is growing a second head...

Hope all is well, Phil. :)

Your title made me click on your thread so quick. I wasn't sure what I was going to see. :) I'm glad it wasn't a much worse image. He/she is so darn pretty. Your tank is also. You mentioned having fav's of fish. I think a lot of us do and we hate to admit it. ha ha But, I must admit...I really love my two big Oranda's and C. Pearlscale. They are just so darn cute. :) But I do adore and love my others also.

Thanks for your kind words.... :I-Thank-You:

Hope all is well, Phil. :)

Cheers Alex my friend ...... seem's a little less inflamed tonight already.

I've just bedded them down for the night ..... hopefully have a nice surprise tomorrow eh?

Take care...

Great news guys!!! :redbanana::redbanana::redbanana:

I woke this morning and discovered that the problem has virtually cleared up completely ......... :clapping:

SAM_0249_zpsf0e8302f.jpg

I believe that Helen's diagnosis was spot on!!

The white centre seemed to burst last night about 7.00 PM ....... I changed about 25% of the water as she suggested, and added the necessary salt content to aid recovery.

Here is another view of the former patient from a different angle, and taken as you can see, just this morning .....

SAM_0247_zpsb759bad0.jpg

There's still slight evidence of a small bump, but I can put up with that, and I'm confident that too will eventually disappear ..... fins crossed!!

Thanks again to Helen for her accurate and confidence building advice!!!! Spot on!!! :hi5

These little guys can be sooooo hardy .... they never fail to amaze me!!

Thanks Becs!! I'm made up...... :greenbanana::greenbanana::greenbanana:

Gonna start my major monthly WC and spring clean of #2 tank now ..... yippee!!

those rotten little teenage woes! who would thought we'd find our children being goldfish.. eh? :rofl

good news Phill :)

those rotten little teenage woes! who would thought we'd find our children being goldfish.. eh? :rofl

good news Phill :)

Thanks Helen .... I appreciate your input on this one!! :thumbs: You are solid gold ..... # :#1

Goldfish zits ...... that's a new one on me!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

It's wonderful to see everything going off without a hitch! Good luck with the spring cleaning!

So glad to see everything has worked out well :) your title had me worried ;) lol

It's wonderful to see everything going off without a hitch! Good luck with the spring cleaning!

So glad to see everything has worked out well :) your title had me worried ;) lol

Thanks guys ..... much appreciated!! :thumb: