Tank/Fish pics...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing! :)

I have a couple of questions/suggestions:

1. I think that it might be good to have a smattering of river rocks on the tank floor, just to give the fish something to root around.

2. How are your filter(s) placed? I noticed poop collecting near the rock, so you might want to move the filters around to not have any dead spots. Or, you might consider placing airstones/wands.

1. I'll look into the river rock suggestion :)

2. Filter is down the other end of the aquarium...the lid only has the cut out that end so unless I remove the lid (which holds the lights) I can't move it. I'm a little short on money at the moment so will look into investing in a air pump or something when i've got a bit haha. :)

I like your tank and fishies. I have small river rocks that I got at a hobby store with a 1/2 off coupon. Fish love to push them around... I think they are working out. :teehee

Thanks. Our pound shops (probably equivelent to dollar stores) don't sell rocks, at least my local ones don't!! :(