Eden (photo update)

So those of you subbies already know about Eden's accident in the pond, but for those who don't about 3 weeks ago I went out to check on my fish and found Eden's tail fin ripped into shreds. i don't know how it happened, whether it be an animal or small child, but her fins were almost gone :( With the help I have received from our wonderful mods, she is well on her way to growing her beautiful fins back! She has been in QT for 3 weeks now and doing great. I could probably move her back to the main tank, but I'm not ready to move her yet. I don't think I'll ever put her back into the pond and risk this or something worse happening again.

Anyway, on to pics!

028-Copy-Copy_zps97259569.jpg

025-Copy-Copy_zps7ce5bce9.jpg

024-Copy-Copy_zps9a632680.jpg

023-Copy-Copy_zpscb7aa09c.jpg

021_zps5a2048ae.jpg

012-Copy-Copy_zps1a6b03f0.jpg

011-Copy_zps0cd9e15a.jpg

Here's a pic from before just for comparison.

069_zps90dbcb70.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Wow! That was a lot of tail missing. Poor girl. She looks amazing and looks like she's on her way of getting her tail fin back. She is beautiful and love her wen growth.

Sorry about that! Such a beautiful fish! I think that Eden recovered quite well.

Thank you! :)

Wow! That was a lot of tail missing. Poor girl. She looks amazing and looks like she's on her way of getting her tail fin back. She is beautiful and love her wen growth.

Thanks!!

She's absolutely beautiful! :wub:

I'm glad she's recovering well!!

Aw thank you :)

I'm glad she made it through the scary part and now your just waiting for the tail to grow :) She is so cute! I'm glad she made it!

Thanks, it was scary!

Poor baby :o Glad to see she's doing well though! She's an adorable goldie ^-^ best wishes for a full recovery!

Thank you!

Aww poor little baby girl! She's looking good though, she has a gorgeous face :)

Ah Eden, you look great. Kisses from your boyfriend, Newton.

Thank you Newton and Susanna :heart

She is coming along nicely. She has great color.

Thanks Hidr!!

She looks so much better already, that tail will be back and beautiful again in no time. Great job! :)

I hope so, thanks Jenny!!

Eden is super gorgeous! I want! :)

Sorry Alex, she's all mine :P but we thank you for the compliments!

thats just a cutie as all get out.... POTW :thumbs:

Thanks Koko :heart

She's very pretty--and lucky to have you to help her get well! :-)

Thank you so much!

sorry to hear she had this happen :( did you ever figure out what did it??who/what was in the pond with her? I'm happy to hear she is in recovery mode :) hope she continues to heal and grow :)

Thank you. I never figured out what did this to her unfortunately :(

Aw the poor baby. She's such a cute little trooper! Hopefully she makes a super fast recovery for you! I wouldn't want to put her back into the pond either. I'd constantly worry about her