Changed my background color

bubbles22

It looks great. I used to have my goldies in a tank with a black background, and had a hard time seeing the brown, green, and dark calico ones. The golds and whites stood out nicely, but I found the black background frustrating as far as the others. I really like your white background--it looks so fresh!

Edited by spillie

It looks great, very clean and crisp. :D

Thank you! Should've seen it when there was just water in it and nothing else *-* It practically looked like a hospital room haha.

I love it :)

I also switched from black to white a while ago and it is so much brighter :) and I can now enjoy my black moor ;) lol

by the way i blame msjenny ;) I also LOVE her tank ;)

Yeah, I was getting tired of the gloomy looking black background D: Lol~ msjenny's tank was the first that came to mind when I was looking up examples hehe :P

Stunning! :) I'm currently deciding what color I want to paint mine, so all these good ideas are appreciated! :D :D

Thank you! :D

Looks very nice! :) I love how clean it looks!

Thank you! Only problem is that every speck of dirt and poop tends to stand out lol! It's driving me nuts.

Awesome! I've always wanted a white background. :D

:D Thanks

So cool!

Thank you :)

It looks great. I used to have my goldies in a tank with a black background, and had a hard time seeing the brown, green, and dark calico ones. The golds and whites stood out nicely, but I found the black background frustrating as far as the others. I really like your white background--it looks so fresh!

Thank you! I used to have that problem too when my oranda was a dark steele blue/gray D: I also find my plants standing out much more with the white background :D

Looks great! Nice job. :D

Looks fantastic!!!

Looks very clean :)

Thank you :D I'm dreading the day the algae and diatoms start to creep up though -____-

Great contrast between the color of your fish and the green plants.

Thank you :D

It looks so modern and clean

Thank you :D That's exactly what I was going for ^-^