Best/safest ornaments or rocks etc for moors

blackmoors

I have my tank up and going with my blackmoors but I want to improve the look of the tank yet keep it safe I know I need to be careful what I choose so as not to injure the poor seeing moors eyes etc.

I would like to create a calm area for them to rest and also make the tank appealing to me yet safe and fun forthem.

Im keeping it bare bottom and im not going to put heaps of plants in the tank. Maybe just one every so often in a pot to be munched on.

Any suggestions would be great

The main thing is to avoid Sharp or pointy objects that can jab their eyes or hollow ornaments in which they can get stuck. Maybe some Anubias(which they won't eat) tied to small rocks?

The main thing is to avoid Sharp or pointy objects that can jab their eyes or hollow ornaments in which they can get stuck. Maybe some Anubias(which they won't eat) tied to small rocks?

In addition to this: nothing with spindly limbs or extensively twisted branches. Whilst this type of wood may look amazing, especially in the planted aquarium, it is a rather poor choice for a goldfish tank. Goldfish are clumsy fish—I like to compare them with Scooby Doo. They are completely loveable and personable; however, they also tend to bumble straight into their own crooked real estate agent monster catching traps. :rofl